Cole Hager Racing
Driver of the #10 URT Motorsport / United Realty Texas Race car.
Karting Jr1 Class
I started out racing a Briggs powered Margay cadet when I was 11 years old. My home track was the 1/2 mile 9 turn course at North Texas Karters. I raced the cadet for two seasons and won the Jr 1 track championship both years.
- 2014 NTK Jr1 Track Champion
- 2014 New Braunfels Kartoberfest Champion
- 2015 NTK Jr1 Track Champion
Karting Jr2 Class
In 2016 I moved up to a full size Margay Brava kart also powered by the 4 stroke Briggs LO206 motor.
- 2015 NTK Jr2 Track Champion
- IKF Grand Nationals 3rd Place
- IKF Grand Nationals Animal 4th Place
In 2017 we began racing at Texas Motor Speedway in the US Legends car. They are replicas of cars from the 30's and 40's and are powered by a Yamaha 1250. Speeds range from 70 to 90
- 2017 Finished 3rd in Points